Sitrick And Company has a 30-year track record of providing strategic public relations services to both Asian and US clients engaged in cross-Pacific business and legal situations. Our Asia practice has assisted international clients in nearly every imaginable situation:
- from corporate image development to providing crisis communication counsel;
- from handling a Chapter 11 restructuring to the sale of a multi-billion business;
- from contract disputes and shareholder litigation to patent and copyright lawsuits;
- from countering short-sellers attacks to both launching and opposing proxy fights;
- from promoting major investments to reversing political opposition to such investments.
Cases we’ve worked on include the first successful investor-led proxy fight in South Korea, a landmark investor-rights case argued before the Supreme Court of Japan, a major NYSE-listed Chinese company facing shareholder litigation, a Korean-owned US hospital chain accused of mistreating homeless patients and a Taiwanese-American scientist wrongly accused of espionage. In every instance, Sitrick professionals work closely with the client’s financial and legal counsel to ensure that the communications and public relations efforts are consistent with and complement the client’s financial and legal strategy.
Sitrick’s Asia practice is staffed with executives who have extensive experience in dealing with both companies and journalists throughout Asia.